Beauty Of indonesian lifestyle

Beauty Of indonesian lifestyle culture

Indonesia has a very diverse life styles. There are many rich people, and at the same time there are poor people too. In big cities, like Jakarta, you will find big houses which may be more expensive than houses in Beverly Hills. (The land itself is so expensive, as if there is gold underneath.) In slum areas, you will see homeless people live on the street. In street intersection you will see beggars going from car to car begging for money.

Most brochures talk about the beauty of Indonesia. This site will document everything; the good, the bad, and the ugly. You deserve the truth.

In this new update I add more good things about Indonesia, since many readers suggested that I should not leave out many good things. I hope, now, it is more balanced. I added more pictures and will add more in the future (a friend lent me his digital camera for those pictures. I wish I have one of my own. Want to donate a digital camera?).










0 comments:

Post a Comment